The Dallas Medical Physician Group physicians are highly trained specialists
and board certified in family medicine, internal medicine, cardiovascular
disease, geriatrics, and pulmonary medicine.
Our physicians are responsible for providing, directing and/or arranging
for services to meet all of your health care needs.
Our centers, whose shared mission is to improve the health and well-being
of the diverse communities they serve, deliver:
- Comprehensive primary care and medical specialty services
- Diagnostic and therapeutic services
To help meet the needs of our patients, every DMPG primary care patient
has a state-of-the-art electronic medical record so your PCP and medical
specialists involved in your care have all the facts they need to determine
the course of treatment. We are also implementing:
- Innovative technologies to support the doctor-patient relationship in adult
and pediatric practices
- An "e-prescription" program in which physicians prescribe educational
materials designed to involve patients and families in shared decision-making
- Other educational programs, tools and interventions to identify best clinical
practices and improve care.